Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Several vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you will not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled salmon with sautéed mushrooms mixed bell peppers, and greens salad used bbq sauce recipe. You can cook grilled salmon with sautéed mushrooms mixed bell peppers, and greens salad used bbq sauce using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce:
- Prepare Greens salad as your choice
- You need Salmon (I used frozen salmon from Costco it comes in package. So I used only 1 package because this lunch only for myself. And of course I have to defrost first before cook it)
- Use 2 big mushrooms cut long wide. (optional)
- Prepare Bell Peppers
- You need BBQ sauce
- Get to taste Salt
- Prepare to taste Pepper
- You need Lemon juice
- Use Chili flake (optional)
- Prepare 1 tsp cornstarch
- You need Water
- Get Oil
- Prepare Mushrooms powder (optional) you can use chicken powder if you want
Instructions to make Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce:
- First, marinate salmon with salt, pepper, a bit oil and dash of mushrooms powder. Marinated for at least 10-15 minutes.
- For the salad: Put the greens salad into a bowl. Now make the dressing by adding 1tbsp of BBQ sauce, add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Then pour into the salad toss and coat. Set aside.
- Heat up the non-stick pan, sprays with cooking spray or brush it with little oil and grilled the salmon.
- While the salmon is grilling, heat up another pan sauteed the mushrooms and bell paper, splash with a little water to avoid burn. Adding the BBQ sauce, salt, pepper, and mushrooms powder. Add little bit water and cook through but not mushy. Add chili flake then mixed well.
- In the small bowl combine the cornstarch and water, stir well and pour into the sauté mushrooms. Mixed well, taste it and turn off the heat.
- You have to check on your salmon frequency while you sautéed the mushrooms and bell peppers. Flipped it over and continued cook the salmon until it done.
- To assembly: adding the salad on the plate, add salmon, and lastly top with sautéed mushrooms and bell pepper. - And here you go, your food is ready to serve. Enjoy❤️
If you find this Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.