Step-by-Step Guide to Make Ultimate Feta, Smoked Salmon, Sun Dried Tomato and Cucumber Salad
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Feta, Smoked Salmon, Sun Dried Tomato and Cucumber Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Feta, Smoked Salmon, Sun Dried Tomato and Cucumber Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to feta, smoked salmon, sun dried tomato and cucumber salad recipe. To cook feta, smoked salmon, sun dried tomato and cucumber salad you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Feta, Smoked Salmon, Sun Dried Tomato and Cucumber Salad:
- Provide Salad
- You need 4 medium cucumbers
- Use 1 small Carrot
- Use 1 grams Orange Zest
- Take 1 packages Smoked Salmon
- You need 1 dash Salt
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp Fresh Basil
- Get 2 tbsp olive oil
- Get 1 1/3 cup Feta
Steps to make Feta, Smoked Salmon, Sun Dried Tomato and Cucumber Salad:
- Using a grater, grate the cucumbers, carrots, and orange (lightly for orange zest) into a medium salad bowl and mix well.
- Dice Sun Dried Tomatoes and add to mix stirring to mix together.
- Flake smoked salmon into mix and add fresh basil stirring again until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and salt
- add Feta and mix well once again. Then cover and place in refrigerator to chill for 10 minutes
- Garnish each serving with a small amount of fresh basil and enjoy
If you find this Feta, Smoked Salmon, Sun Dried Tomato and Cucumber Salad recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.