Steps to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Napa Cabbage &amp; Bok Choy with Bacon
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Napa Cabbage & Bok Choy with Bacon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Napa Cabbage & Bok Choy with Bacon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Napa Cabbage & Bok Choy with Bacon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack many individuals ignore. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, however. It consists of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to napa cabbage & bok choy with bacon recipe. You can cook napa cabbage & bok choy with bacon using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Napa Cabbage & Bok Choy with Bacon:
- Provide 1/2 head Napa cabbage
- Prepare 1 small bok choy
- Prepare 4 slices thick cut bacon
- You need 1 tbs soy sauce
- Take 1 tbs hoisin sauce
- You need 2 tsp honey
- Provide 1 tsp ginger paste (or finely minced fresh ginger)
- You need 1 tsp sesame oil
- Provide 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
Instructions to make Napa Cabbage & Bok Choy with Bacon:
- In a small bowl wisk together soy sauce, hoisin sauce, honey, ginger, sesame oil, and pepper flakes. Set aside.
- Cut bacon to 1/4"strips. Cut green portions of cabbage and bok choy from the white portions. Slice whites into 1/4" pieces, greens into 1/2" pieces. Set green pieces aside for later.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Cook bacon until crisp and fat has rendered. Remove bacon to a paper towel lined plate leaving fat behind in skillet.
- Add whites of cabbage and bok choy to skillet. Cook until just tender, stirring frequently. About 5-7 minutes.
- Return bacon to skillet. Add greens and sauce. Stir to combine. Cook just until greens wilt and sauce heats through. About 2 minutes.
- Serve as-is for a delicious side or over rice as a main dish. Enjoy!
If you find this Napa Cabbage & Bok Choy with Bacon recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.