Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Chickpea &amp;Salmon Patty burgers
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chickpea &Salmon Patty burgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpea &Salmon Patty burgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea &salmon patty burgers recipe. You can cook chickpea &salmon patty burgers using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chickpea &Salmon Patty burgers:
- You need 1/2 can (14oz) chickpea drained well
- Use 1 can (14.75oz) pink salmon drained well
- You need 1 cup crackers crushed
- Use 1/2 cup onions diced thin
- Prepare 1/4 tsp tony chachere's original Creole seasoning
- You need 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Provide 1/4 tsp salt
- Use 2 eggs
- Prepare 1 cup all purpose flour
- Provide 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- Provide 5 hambuger buns
- Take 1 cup shredded lettuce
- You need 1 large red tomato
- Provide 5 slice of cheese
- Take 1 tsp mayonnaise for each bun
Instructions to make Chickpea &Salmon Patty burgers:
- in a large bowl add chickpea that are drained well,add salmon drained well, crackers, tony chachere 's season, onions eggs ,salt and pepper
- mix together very well, should be in a ball form, makes 5 thick pattys.
- now the flour in another bowl, take patty and put onto flour, with your fingers press down and turn patty do the same, untill all the pattys are floured.
- on medium-high heat,in a skillet put the vegetable oil let heat oil untill hot. but not to hot that the oil is smoking then its to hot.
- place pattys in and fry on each side for 5 minutes.untill fried all pattys
- optional make your burgers or using the patties for your main course
- to make your burgers, add mayonnaise ,lettuce ,tomato . and chesse
- you can garnish anyway you like.
If you find this Chickpea &Salmon Patty burgers recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.