Recipe of Ultimate Chinese Cabbage and Ground Chicken in Aburaage
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese Cabbage and Ground Chicken in Aburaage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Cabbage and Ground Chicken in Aburaage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snack foods is yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese cabbage and ground chicken in aburaage recipe. You can cook chinese cabbage and ground chicken in aburaage using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chinese Cabbage and Ground Chicken in Aburaage:
- Provide 4 pieces Usuage (thin aburaage)
- Get 80 grams Minced (ground) chicken
- Prepare 4 leaves Chinese or napa cabbage
- Prepare 1/2 packet Shimeji mushrooms
- Provide 2 tsp Sesame oil
- Get 1 Salt and pepper
- Get For the sweet and sour sauce:
- You need 2 tsp Katakuriko
- Provide 2 tbsp Sugar
- Get 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Provide 2 tbsp Vinegar
- Prepare 100 ml Water
- Prepare To taste:
- Get 1 Green onions, Japanese mustard
Steps to make Chinese Cabbage and Ground Chicken in Aburaage:
- These are the ingredients.
- Pour hot water over the usuage to remove the excess oil. (Alternatively, you can also soak it in hot water for about 1 minute.)
- Once it cools down, squeeze and drain the excess water.
- With kitchen scissors or a knife, cut the usuage open into squares.
- Cut the Chinese cabbage into strips and shred the shimeji mushrooms.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and sauté the ground chicken.
- Add the Chinese cabbage and shimeji mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the ingredients on the outside surface of the usuage. Fold the right and left edges and wrap it like a spring roll.
- Secure the end with a toothpick.
- Make 4 of these in the same manner.
- Prepare the sauce: In a sauce pan, add all the ingredients to make the sweet and sour sauce. Thoroughly dissolve the katakuriko, then turn on the heat.
- Stir with a wooden spatula and once the sauce is silky and thick, remove it from heat.
- Pan-fry the wraps on a skillet or in the toaster oven until the surface of the usuage is evenly golden brown (no oil needed).
- Cut them up and drizzle on the sweet and sour sauce and they're done. Serve with green onions or Japanese mustard to taste.
If you find this Chinese Cabbage and Ground Chicken in Aburaage recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.