Recipe of Award-winning Chinese 5-Spice Salmon Stir-fry
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chinese 5-Spice Salmon Stir-fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese 5-Spice Salmon Stir-fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese 5-Spice Salmon Stir-fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese 5-spice salmon stir-fry recipe. To cook chinese 5-spice salmon stir-fry you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese 5-Spice Salmon Stir-fry:
- Take 2 salmon steaks
- Prepare Sesame oil
- Take Chinese 5-spice
- Use 1 or 2 red or yellow peppers, sliced
- Get 1 or 2 red onions, finely sliced
- You need 1 or 2 carrots, peeled and cut into thin batons
- You need 1 knob fresh ginger, grated
- Take 1 or 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- Prepare 2 helpings cooked basmati rice
- Provide 1 handful cashew nuts, roasted and salted
- Use 1 squirt of lemon grass paste, if you have it
- You need 1 tiny bit of shrimp paste, if you have it
- Provide 2 handfuls baby spinach, roughly chopped
- Prepare Thai fish sauce
- Provide 4-6 tablespoons soy sauce
- Provide juice of half a lemon and wedges for serving
- Take fresh mint, chopped
Instructions to make Chinese 5-Spice Salmon Stir-fry:
- Preheat the grill. Put the salmon steaks in a grill pan, I line it with foil to save washing up. Drizzle some sesame oil over the top and sprinkle generously with the 5-spice mixture. Place under a hot grill until crisp on the top and just cooked inside. This will only take 6 to 10 minutes.
- Once the salmon is cooked, flake it into chunks and peel off and discard the skin, pour over a little shake of soy sauce and lemon juice and set aside.
- Start to fry all the vegetables, if you have a wok you can probably do them all in one go, in a frying pan it might be better to do them in batches. Don't fry for too long, everything needs to keep some crispness and texture. When the peppers are just beginning to char at the edges, add the ginger, garlic, lemon grass and shrimp paste. Stir until you can smell the fragrances, then tip the vegetables on to a plate.
- Quickly return the pan to the heat and fry the cooked rice and the cashews, then return the vegetables to the pan, stir in the chopped spinach, add 2 or 3 teaspoons of fish sauce, depending on how much you like it, and 3 to 4 tablespoons of soy sauce. Stir until the spinach has wilted then add the salmon chunks and the juice of half a lemon. Taste. Add more soy sauce or lemon juice to taste.
- Serve piled in bowls, topped with fresh mint.
If you find this Chinese 5-Spice Salmon Stir-fry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.