Simple Way to Make Homemade Minestrone Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. To make minestrone soup you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone Soup:
- Use 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- You need 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Get 1 large rib celery, sliced
- Get 1 medium carrot, diced
- Get 2 tsp dried basil
- Prepare 1 tsp dried thyme
- You need 1 tsp dried oregano
- Provide 32 oz diced tomatoes (2 cans)
- Get 3 tbsp tomato paste
- Provide 5 cups chicken broth
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Provide 1 can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- Get 1 can cannellini or great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- Provide 1/2 cup ditalini pasta
- Get 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- Prepare 1-2 cups baby spinach
- Get to taste Kosher salt and pepper
Steps to make Minestrone Soup:
- Heat olive oil in a heavy soup pot or Dutch oven. Add onion, garlic, carrots, and celery. Saute several minutes until vegetables are softened.
- Add basil, oregano, and thyme. Saute for additional minute.
- Add diced tomatoes, bay leaf, chicken broth, kidney beans, and cannellini beans.
- Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Stir in dry pasta and zucchini, and cook for an additional 10 minutes until pasta is al dente. Add spinach and wilt for 1 minute.
- Season to taste with kosher salt and pepper. Can be served immediately or kept covered in the fridge for a few days.
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.