Steps to Prepare Favorite Shrimp soup/ Chupa de camarones
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Shrimp soup/ Chupa de camarones recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp soup/ Chupa de camarones recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp soup/ Chupa de camarones recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp soup/ chupa de camarones recipe. To cook shrimp soup/ chupa de camarones you only need 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp soup/ Chupa de camarones:
- You need soup—————————
- Prepare 5 1/2 lb large shrimp deveined
- Get 2 tbsp ketchup
- Get 2 large onions chopped
- Use 5 large tomatoes skinned and seeded chopped
- Provide 3/4 cup oil
- Provide 6 tbsp red aji chili paste
- Use 2 1/4 lb fava beans
- Provide 2 1/4 lb peas
- Use 14 small yellow potatoes
- Take 3 ears corn cut into 2 inch slices
- Provide 1 1/2 cup rice
- Take 1 cup evaporated milk
- Prepare 3/4 cup fresh farmers cheese cut into cubes
- Prepare 12 eggs
- Use 2 tsp crushed garlic
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Use 1 tbsp oregano
- You need 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Use 6 1/2 quart water
- Prepare red chili sauce——————
- Take 1/2 cup farmers cheese cubed
- Get 4 red hot peppers
- Use 1/2 cup oil
- You need 1 medium onion coarsely chopped
- Prepare 1 salt to taste
Steps to make Shrimp soup/ Chupa de camarones:
- Peel and de-vein shrimp reserve heads and shells save 12 whole shrimp for decoration.
- Put 6 1/2 quarts of water in a pot add heads and shells to water, and salt boil for 45 minutes then strain.
- In a sauce pan sauteed onions garlic and tomatoes, add ketchup, red hot chili paste, cumin, salt, pepper, and shrimp bodies.
- After 45 minutes before serving add to boiling stock rice, fava beans, peas, and corn.
- In a medium sized pot add 2 quarts of soup/broth. Then poach the eggs in this liquid, you can poach more than one at a time depending on the size of pot.
- In a double boiler cook peeled potatoes or steam till done.
- Add milk, cheese, whole shrimp, and oregano after rice is done
- In individual bowls serve potatoes pour soup over top place a whole shrimp and poached egg on top of each serves 12
- For the sauce boil the red hot chili's in water desired devein peppers blend with rest ingredients serve in it's own little dish on side with the cheese added at the last.
If you find this Shrimp soup/ Chupa de camarones recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.