How to Prepare Homemade Easy Lentil Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Lentil Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Lentil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Lentil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It contains a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy lentil soup recipe. To make easy lentil soup you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Lentil Soup:
- Provide 1 medium onion, chopped
- Use 1/2 piece red pepper
- Get 1 large carrot
- Use 1 can lentils
- Use 1 tsp spicy pepper paste or 1 tomato
- Use 2 clove garlic
- Get tsp salt
Instructions to make Easy Lentil Soup:
- Chop the onion, pepper, and carrot into small pieces.
- Put the chopped veggies in a pot with some oil and saute them.
- In the mean time chop the garlic cloves.
- Season the veggies with salt and pepper. When the onions are gold and the carrots are soft add the chopped garlic and continue frying for 2 minutes.
- Add 4 cups of water and the lentils. Boil for about thirty minutes. Season with salt and pepper as necessary.
- Garnish (10 minutes before the end of the cooking time) with spicy pepper paste or 1 tomato and chopped greens if you have them.
If you find this Easy Lentil Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.