Easiest Way to Prepare Quick Tomato Basil Soup
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato Basil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Basil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato basil soup recipe. To cook tomato basil soup you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Basil Soup:
- Take 2 , 28 oz cans stewed whole tomato
- You need 2 carrots
- Use 1 onion
- Use 1 sweet potato
- Take 2 carton chicken stock (32 oz each)
- Provide 1 c celery
- Get 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- Use to taste Salt & Pepper
- Get 1 pinch sugar
- Prepare Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Get Basil leaves, cut thin
- You need 3 tablespoon neutral oil
- You need 12 oz Heavy cream
Instructions to make Tomato Basil Soup:
- Prep: Rustic cut the onion, and celery. Peel, thin “coin slice” the carrot, and cut sweet potato to approx. 1 inch dice. Set aside
- In a deep saucepan, add neutral oil, sweet potato, and carrots. Sauté over medium-low heat until both soften a bit, then add: onion and celery. Continue cooking
- When celery and onion soften, add tomato paste, and increase heat to full medium. As heat increases you want a slight burn of the paste on the bottom of the pan. Slight!!! Nothing crazy!
- Once you get a decent char from the tomato paste, add chicken stock, and tomatoes.(do not drain tomatoes) Reduce heat to medium-low, and reduce stock a bit. This is where you build flavor through reduction of water in the soup.
- Once you’ve reduced stock, add cream, reduce to desired consistency over a medium-low heat.
- Once the soup is at the proper consistency, remove from heat. Let cool for 10 minutes, run the soup through a blender until creamy. The extra carton of stock is for loosening the soup if needed.
- Place into proper container, and refrigerate. Garnish with basil/parmesan upon serving for best results!
If you find this Tomato Basil Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.