How to Prepare Award-winning Broccoli Cheese Soup
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you might be looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli cheese soup recipe. You can cook broccoli cheese soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Take onions
- Use of broccoli chopped into small pieces
- You need garlic crushed
- Use Carrots chopped into small pieces
- Get Oil or butter (enough to saute veggies)
- Take Warm milk
- Use Flour
- Provide Butter
- Use Shredded cheese (I like sharp cheddar)
- Use Chicken stock
- You need as needed Salt/pepper
Steps to make Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Add onions, garlic and carrots and saute until tender. Then add broccoli and saute for another minute. Add your chicken stock and cover pot and boil for about 10mins (until broccoli is tender) - this is also a good time to warm your milk
- In another pot melt butter and add flour to make a roux. Cook for about 2mins then add warm milk and whisk until mixture thickens. Add your salt and pepper
- As soon as the roux thickens add the mixture to your veggies and stir. Add your shredded cheese. I also add salt and pepper at this time if needed
- Sometimes my soup is still a bit loose then what I would like so I make a mixture of flour and cold water and add to the soup to thicken up. Or you can keep it as is
- Keep the pot on low and let simmer for about 15-20 mins. - - Enjoy:)
If you find this Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.