Steps to Prepare Favorite Easy and Authentic Shrimp With Chili Sauce
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy and Authentic Shrimp With Chili Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy and Authentic Shrimp With Chili Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run can be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy and authentic shrimp with chili sauce recipe. To cook easy and authentic shrimp with chili sauce you need 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy and Authentic Shrimp With Chili Sauce:
- Use 15 Shrimp (8 to 10 cm long with shells on)
- Take 1 dash Salt, pepper, and sake (to flavor the shrimp)
- Use 1 clove Garlic
- Prepare 1/2 knob Ginger
- Get 1/2 Japanese leek
- Take 1 tbsp Doubanjiang
- Get 3 tbsp ■ Ketchup
- Prepare 1 tbsp ■ Sake
- Get 1 tbsp ■ Sugar
- Provide 1/2 tsp ■ Soy sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp ■ Chicken soup stock granules
- Provide 1 tbsp ■ Katakuriko
- Take 150 ml ■ Water
- Take 1 Katakuriko
- Prepare 1 Vegetable oil
- Take 1 Bok choy (optional)
Instructions to make Easy and Authentic Shrimp With Chili Sauce:
- Remove the shells and tails off the shrimp and de-vein. Rinse the shrimp and pat dry. Flavor with salt, pepper and sake, and let rest.
- Boil the bok choy and arrange on the serving plate.
- Finely chop the garlic, ginger, and leek.
- Mix the ■ together and avoid clumps (if you mix all the ingredients except the water first, then add the water, you can avoid clumps). This is the sauce for the shrimp.
- Coat the shrimp from Step 1 with katakuriko, and shake off the excess.
- Heat a generous amount of oil in a pan and cook the shrimp on both sides. When the shrimp cooks, wipe off the excess oil from the pan, leaving about 1 tablespoon.
- Push the shrimp to the side and the oil to the empty space. Put the doubanjiang in the empty space and stir fry quickly. Add the garlic and ginger and stir fry.
- When it becomes fragrant, add the leek and stir fry quickly.
- When the leek is cooked, mix with the shrimp.
- Give another good stir to the sauce from step 4 and pour into the pan. Stir and simmer.
- When the sauce comes to a boil and is thickened, the dish is done.
- Transfer to the serving plate lined with bok choy.
If you find this Easy and Authentic Shrimp With Chili Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.