Simple Way to Prepare Homemade Mike&#39;s Smoked Fajita Wraps
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mike's Smoked Fajita Wraps recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Smoked Fajita Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Smoked Fajita Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's smoked fajita wraps recipe. To cook mike's smoked fajita wraps you only need 34 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Smoked Fajita Wraps:
- You need ● For The Chicken & Seasonings
- Use Chicken Breast Tenderloins [cut into 1" pieces]
- Provide Fresh Ground Cumin
- Take Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- You need Granulated Garlic Powder
- Use Granulated Onion Powder
- Get Crushed Mexican Oregano
- Take Liquid Smoke [not extract]
- Prepare Fresh Lime Juice
- Prepare McCormick Fajita Seasoning
- Prepare Mexican Beer
- Provide ● For The Vegetables & Herbs [julienned]
- Take LG Green Bell Peppers [deseeded]
- Prepare LG Red Bell Pepper [deseeded]
- Prepare LG Orange Bell Pepper [deseeded]
- Use LG Yellow Bell Pepper [deseeded]
- Prepare EX LG White Onion
- Get Can Hatch Green Chilies
- Get Fine Minced Garlic
- Get LG Jalapenos [deseeded]
- You need Fresh Cilantro Leaves [+ reserves for garish]
- Use Epazote Mexican Herb
- Use Dos Equis Beer [as needed to steam vegetables on grill]
- Get Spray Pam
- Use ● For The Sides & Garnishments [as needed]
- Provide Chilled Sour Cream
- Prepare Prefabed Guacamole Or Fresh Sliced Avacados
- Get Red & Green Salsas
- You need Sliced Lime Wedges
- Prepare Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese
- Provide Green Chilies
- Provide " Fresh Warmed Flour Tortillas [grilled]
- Provide ● For The Smoke
- Take Hickory Or Mesquite Chips
Steps to make Mike's Smoked Fajita Wraps:
- Here's what you'll need in steps 1 2 3 & 4. Sour Cream not pictured. Sorry. My students got froggy.
- Lime, beer, guacamole, salsas and seasonings pictured.
- Fresh chopped cilantro and jalepenos pictured.
- 2 pounds of chicken breasts pictured.
- Chop all vegetables and place in a slightly greased aluminum pan. Add beer as well.
- Seal the vegetables up tightly.
- Rinse and cut chicken into 1" pieces and add all seasonings. Mix well. Marinate for 2 hours stirring occasionally.
- Thread your chicken on to your screwers.
- Smoke/grill with Hickory or Mesquite chips at 450° for 15 minutes until chicken has a decent char. Grill vegetables until translucent. Check frequently. Don't burn.
- Charred chicken pictured.
- Grilled and snoked vegetables pictured.
- Lightly spray your tortillas with olive oil and sprinkle with cumin and chili pepper. Grill until charred.
- Pack and stack em'!
- Serve with ice cold Mexican beers and sides. Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's Smoked Fajita Wraps recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.