Recipe of Speedy Lemon pepper chicken (pressure cooker and air fryer)
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lemon pepper chicken (pressure cooker and air fryer) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lemon pepper chicken (pressure cooker and air fryer) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Consider eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon pepper chicken (pressure cooker and air fryer) recipe. You can have lemon pepper chicken (pressure cooker and air fryer) using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lemon pepper chicken (pressure cooker and air fryer):
- You need Chicken thighs or legs
- Take water for Pressure cooker
- Prepare Lemon pepper seasoning or bbq sauce
Instructions to make Lemon pepper chicken (pressure cooker and air fryer):
- Iam using somewhat frozen chicken. If using frozen cook it a few mins longer. Iam doing high pressure for 22 mins because it’s half frozen. Each cooker is different this is just a guideline.
- Rinse off chicken, set up pressure cooker or instant pot add two cups of water. Use a rack so the chicken not in the water or touching it.
- When chicken is done take it out and place it on a cookie sheet and add the Lemon pepper to each one or bbq sauce, can mix it up and do both.
- Oven - Cook on boiled setting in the oven till it’s to your liking. Just to brown it up some…. one of my kids like it burnt looking lol!!! This shouldn’t take too long.
- Ninja foodie/ air fryer - (ninja foodie-after the chicken is cooked remove chicken and wash inner pot and rack, dry off the outside of the inner pot. Put inner pot and rack back into the housing unit) cook on 400 for 10-15 mins checking it so it don’t burn / for a burnt look about 20 mins. All chicken won’t fit and needs to be cooked in batches.(sometimes you get lucky and don’t have to do it in batches see picture.) (cooking times will vary)
- This was 10 mins at 400 just the way my kids like it.
If you find this Lemon pepper chicken (pressure cooker and air fryer) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.