Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Award-winning Creamy Broccoli soup
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Broccoli soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Broccoli soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy broccoli soup recipe. You can have creamy broccoli soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Broccoli soup:
- Get chicken breast with bone
- Get bouillon cubes
- Prepare onion, diced
- Provide broccoli, chopped up
- Provide carrots, diced
- Use small potatoes, cubed
- Get heavy cream
- Take butter
- Get shredded cheese (or more)
- You need salt and pepper
Instructions to make Creamy Broccoli soup:
- Put chicken breast into a large pot filled with water so that the chicken is completely covered, bring to boil and cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Dice onions and add to the broth
- Remove chicken from broth and pull meat from bone, add the meat back to the broth.
- Chop broccoli, potatoes and carrots, add to the broth, cook until vegetables are tender.
- Add in cheese, butter and heavy cream
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
If you find this Creamy Broccoli soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.