How to Make Homemade Easy Dwenjang Jjigae (Korean Miso Stew) for 2
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Dwenjang Jjigae (Korean Miso Stew) for 2 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Dwenjang Jjigae (Korean Miso Stew) for 2 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy dwenjang jjigae (korean miso stew) for 2 recipe. To cook easy dwenjang jjigae (korean miso stew) for 2 you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Dwenjang Jjigae (Korean Miso Stew) for 2:
- Use onion, diced
- Prepare medium zucchini, cut into quarters lengthwise then cut into roughly 3/4-inch pieces
- Provide garlic cloves peeled and smashed
- Prepare small jalapeño, cut into 1/8-inch slices
- Provide Optional: 1 medium potato, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- Use pork shoulder, cut into thin strips
- Provide dwenjang (Korean miso) or Japanese miso
- Prepare Optional: 1/2 to 1 Tablespoon gochugaru (Korean red chili flakes) or 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne for added heat
- Use sugar
- You need water or unsalted stock
- Prepare Optional: 1/2 brick of tofu cut into 1/2” cubes
Steps to make Easy Dwenjang Jjigae (Korean Miso Stew) for 2:
- Put all ingredients in a small pot.
- Add water or stock.
- Turn heat on to medium high and bring to a boil. This will take about 15 minutes. (See next pic.)
- Turn heat down to medium, put lid on askew, and simmer for another 15 to 20 minutes. If you want tofu and/or potatoes, this is the time to add them with a good pinch of salt to adjust the seasoning for the water they're going to release.
- That's it. Enjoy!
If you find this Easy Dwenjang Jjigae (Korean Miso Stew) for 2 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.