Recipe of Perfect Mushroom soup
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mushroom soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom soup recipe. To make mushroom soup you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mushroom soup:
- Prepare 150 grams sliced mushrooms
- You need 1 sliced onion
- Take 1 tbsp butter
- You need 2 tbsp cream
- Take 1 tsp lemon juice
- Provide 1 tsp salt or as per taste
- Provide 1/2 crushed black pepper
- You need 1 tsp grated ginger
- Use 1 tbsp cornflour
- Use 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
Instructions to make Mushroom soup:
- Wipe the mushrooms with dry clothes and cut into thin slices. Heat a pan, add butter, ginger, onion, fry a little.
- Add mushrooms, salt, black pepper. Mix well. Cover it. and cook on low flame for 5 minutes mushrooms are cooked. Turn off the flame.
- Grind 3/4 mushrooms. and leave 1/4 mushroom in the pan. Put some water in the mixer and grind the mushrooms. Mushrooms are ground.
- Now add the ground mushrooms to the pan. Add 2 cups. Water to it. Let it cook till it boils. Mix. cornflour in water..Once the mushrooms soup starts boiling, add cornflour batter to it. Cook it for 2 minutes. Add half cream to it and remaining half cream in the end of garnishing. Add coriander leaves. Add lemon juice. Mix well. Soup is ready to serve. Garnish with cream. Hot and tasty soup is ready.
If you find this Mushroom soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.