Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Popeye Curry: Easy and Delicious!
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Popeye Curry: Easy and Delicious! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Popeye Curry: Easy and Delicious! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to popeye curry: easy and delicious! recipe. You can have popeye curry: easy and delicious! using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Popeye Curry: Easy and Delicious!:
- Get Spinach
- Prepare Onion
- Get half-slices Bacon
- Get Canned corn
- Use pieces from a block Curry roux
- Get Water
Steps to make Popeye Curry: Easy and Delicious!:
- Blanch the spinach, drain and refresh in cold water, squeeze out and cut into 3 cm pieces. Slice the onion thinly, and cut the bacon into 2 cm pieces.
- Heat up a pan and add 1 tablespoon of oil (not listed). Saute the onion very well. Add the bacon and saute briefly. Add the water.
- When the water comes to a boil, simmer briefly. Turn off the heat and dissolve the curry roux. Bring up to a boil. Adjust the thickness of the sauce with water if needed.
- Add the spinach and corn, heat through and it's done. Serve!
If you find this Popeye Curry: Easy and Delicious! recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.