Steps to Make Award-winning Chicken Enchilada Dip Roll-ups
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Enchilada Dip Roll-ups recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Enchilada Dip Roll-ups recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Enchilada Dip Roll-ups recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken enchilada dip roll-ups recipe. To make chicken enchilada dip roll-ups you only need 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Enchilada Dip Roll-ups:
- You need 8 Ounce Packages Of Cream Cheese…softened.
- Take Of Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- Provide Garlic..finely Minced
- Get Chili Powder
- Take Cumin
- Take Cayenne Pepper To Taste
- You need Rotisserie Chicken Skinned & Shredded. I Just Used Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare Cilantro….chopped.
- Prepare Green Onions Chopped
- Prepare Can Of Rotel Tomatoes
- Use Of Tortillas
Steps to make Chicken Enchilada Dip Roll-ups:
- Mix together the cream cheese and shredded Mexican blend cheese in a bowl. Add the spices,chicken, tomatoes, green onions and cilantro in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate for an hour. After the mixture is chilled, place a large spoonful onto a tortilla and spread all the way to the edges. Roll up the tortilla and slice. (Seen this on Facebook) :)
If you find this Chicken Enchilada Dip Roll-ups recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.