Recipe of Perfect Spicy Lentil Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy Lentil Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Lentil Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Lentil Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Several nutritional vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy lentil soup recipe. You can have spicy lentil soup using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Lentil Soup:
- Prepare Lentils (pre-soaked overnight)
- Take diced onion
- Get chopped tomato
- Take garlic cloves
- Prepare Grated ginger paste
- You need whole chillies
- Use Mustard seeds
- Take Cumin seeds
- Take Cinnamon
- Take Rosemary
- Use Thyme
- Take Salt
- Use Olive/Coconut oil
- Prepare water
Steps to make Spicy Lentil Soup:
- Heat 4 tablespoons of oil and add the diced onions, ginger paste, garlic and chillies, stir till golden brown.
- Add Lentils and Rosemary/ Thyme, and continue to stir for 5 min
- Add tomato and cover for 5 min, when tomato is really soft, stir so that everything mixes evenly.
- Then add the 4 cups of water. And leave to boil for 20 min
- In separate pan, heat one tablespoon of oil, add mustard seeds, wait for them to pop, then add cumin seeds and cinnamon sticks.
- Add above mixture to the pot with the lentils and leave to continue boiling for 1hr 10min.
- If water is done and the lentils are still a little hard, add more water and continue to boil until the lentils are soft
- Leave to boil until contents of the pot are thick and not runny…
- Garnish with Rosemary/ Thyme…
- Enjoy :)
If you find this Spicy Lentil Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.